Connecting care providers for tomorrow's healthcare today
For over 30 years, General Devices has been the leader in providing products and solutions for connecting EMS prehospital care providers with emergency medicine in the hospital and beyond: communications, information management, documentation, telemedicine and more. General Devices has the experience and a proven blend of engineering, technology, and exemplary customer support to meet your changing needs.
- The new CAREpoint Workstation provides call management tools for the Emergency Department and EMS. Integrate communications, information, documentation, 12-Leads and telemedicine in a single, easy-to-use desktop system.
- e-Net Messenger is a revolutionary system for messaging voice, text, data, pictures, video clips & 12-Leads to your private network. Fast, secure, and HIPAA-compliant.
- e-Bridge Mobile Telemedicine is a suite of solutions for telemedicine in the field -- from day-to-day EMS patient care to disaster response to Community Paramedicine. Connecting care providers for tomorrow’s healthcare today.
- Rosetta-DS is a laptop/tablet-based solution for fully digital transmissions of prehospital 12-Lead reports from your monitor to hospitals over data networks.
- Rosetta-Lt is a ECG report data translator that lets you send prehospital 12-Lead and single-lead reports. Quick and easy transmission from your monitor over your compatible radio or phone.