Talk to an expert, not a salesman - get straight information without a sales pitch!
Thinking About EMS Telemedicine? Ask the Telemedicine Go-2-Guys at General Devices!
Telemedicine is now buzzing around in EMS leadership circles. Some of the questions being asked are:
- Is telemedicine for everyone?
- What will it cost me?
- What will I use it for?
- How will my medics feel about it?
General Devices can help you get straight and objective answers
to these and any other questions you have about this new (and controversial) field.
With over 25 years of experience in EMS (mobile/wireless) telemedicine, General Devices is the nation’s most experienced provider
of this new and exciting technology, and would like to share this knowledge and experience with you or with those you are consulting with.
When you think of EMS Telemedicine, consider this:
- General Devices is the ONLY company with hands-on EMS telemedicine experience... we have actual EMS telemedicine “street” experience with non-academic, commercially available broadband wireless and cellular end-to-end systems.
- General Devices ALREADY has over 400 telemedicine capable CAREpoint Workstations in the field.
- General Devices has a proven track record with over 550 EMS and Emergency Departments throughout the country
Getting involved in EMS telemedicine is a very serious and intricate undertaking and it is important that you know all you can about what you might be getting into. Picking the wrong applications, objectives, or the wrong partners can result in a disaster for you, and can complicate the advancement of this new patient care tool.
When you call us, you will speak with an engineer, not a sales person
. That engineer has had hands-on experience in the equipment, operation and installation of actual, real-world EMS telemedicine systems. We are doing this so that you will have the knowledge to help you make the critical decision of implementing, or perhaps not implementing, an EMS telemedicine system. Give us a call and ask your questions - there are no strings attached, no sales pitch and no charge for this service.For more information about Telemedicine and General Devices' experience with Telemedicine, visit the General Devices EMS Telemedicine Navigation Page.
How to Speak with a General Devices Telemedicine Go-2-Guy